PayrollPayroll can be a burden on many businesses. For example: Worrying about federal and state compliances, new hire requirements, federal and state tax forms, keeping track of vacation and sick time, state unemployment audits, payroll rate changes and many more burdens you may encounter.
Gordon J Maier & Company, LLP can help your business with these burdens. Our dedicated professional staff with over thirty years of payroll experience along with being members of the American Payroll Association, we can keep you up-to-date with any changes that could affect your business.
Here are some of the services we will provide to your business:
- Direct deposit – paper checks – or both
- Direct Deposit: We can provide Electronic or Paper Stubs
- Electronic Tax Deposits
- E-File or Paper file Quarterly and Annual Returns
- Availability to generate signed checks with Signature Macros
- Any type of employee deductions (ex: 401k, Section 125, Tips, and other deductions)
- Multi-state and Multi-Locations
- 24-turnaround (if needed)
- Quick response to unexpected changes or corrections
- Handle any IRS or State notices
- Payroll Forms
Our payroll services are very competitive with other payroll service providers and you have the benefit of the expertise of a CPA firm at your disposal. For a free consultation on your payroll needs please click on Request a Consultation.