Management Advisory (MAS)Management Advisory Services are a key area in any businesses need. Since 1935, Gordon J Maier & Company, LLP takes pride in providing this service to help your business succeed.
Here are some types of Management Advisory Services:
- What is my business actually worth?
- Are you looking to buy, sell, gift, or transition your business?
- Is your business getting the most out of your assets?
Buy vs Lease Analysis
- Should you buy the asset or lease it over a period of time?
Cash Flow Forecasting
- Is the business bringing in enough cash to cover our expenses and future purchases?
- Help your business control spending and determine if you’re meeting your sales goals.
- We can help you acquire the financing you may need or help with restructuring your debt with the banks.
Inventory Control Procedures
- We can review your inventory procedures, determine if you are valuing your inventory correctly and help with your physical counting procedures.
- Do you feel someone is stealing from your company? We can help examine your transactions to determine if this is true.